Well not so much modern technology but the services needed for said technology. Any way, here is the deal...
The last time I wrote on this blog was back on the 18th of December 2007 which will make it about (counting on my fingers) forty-one days since I last wrote. Not that I haven't had anything to write about because I've had a plethora of topics.
Normally the posting process would involve the following steps:
Step 1 - Think of an idea or topic.
Step 2 - Write down the story on available paper.
Step 3 - Avoid doing work to use the computer at work to connect to the Internet and post on my blog.
At the moment, we (the missus and I) do not have Internet services at the homestead (as well as cable or phone) so any posting has always been done from work. But the thing about that is that work has been increasingly busy and if I only want to spend no more than 10 hours at work, I do not have time to spare on posting witty commentary on my life. So, we have gone forty-one days without a new post.
The lack of posting was supposed to be solved this past Saturday when the friendly people of Time Warner Cable (the only company that offered Internet service in our area) came out between the hours of 9AM - 12PM to install DSL, Digital Cable and Phone service. Unfortunately, because we did not want wires snaking around all of the walls and doorways and it was to muddy to crawl underneath the crawl space this was not to be.
So I'm back to posting from work until Saturday, February 9th from 9AM - 12PM when Time Warner Cable will attempt the process again.
Until then, this should serve. Hopefully I can eek out a few more minutes to discuss our humorous New Year's eve and morning. And since we are on the subject - Happy New Year!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no seas flojo! b-log already :)
Post a Comment