Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sold My Soul...

But sometimes it is a necessary evil. For years, I have railed against the evil empire that I have come to despise - Ticketmaster. And for sometime now, I've always made it a point to purchase my tickets at a venue box office and never through Ticketmaster. No matter the location.

But today, today in order to get tickets before they go on sale to the public, I sold my soul (just a little bit) and I purchased two tickets through Ticketmaster.com, and incurred the dreaded convenience fee that I have avoided for so long. I'm not going to lie, it hurt. But the tickets were purchased.

What were the tickets you ask? They were for U2 at The Rose Bowl on Sunday, October 25th. Section 13-L, Row 40, Seats 13 and 14. In case you wanted to say hello.

This entry written while listening to U2's newest album "No Line on the Horizon."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Section 21-H. It will be my first U2 experience. See you there!