Or is it five days? I never know if I should count today in the "days left" count because technically, the day is already here but it is not done yet... but that is beside the point. For argument sakes, let's just say six days.
Anyway, six days. One of the things that I'm looking forward to after this Saturday - which happens to be the Wedding day - beyond the spending the rest of my life with my life or getting my weekends back (which are truly something to look forward to) is getting my memory and organizational skills back.
Before wedding planning, I remembered everything I needed to do on a daily basis. I would keep "a things to do" list mostly so I could check things off as sense of accomplishment but for the most part, everything was stored away in my memory bank. And when it came to organization - everything had a place.
But since the planning, all those skills went out the window. I am so scatterbrained it is not even funny. I started with a wedding notebook but was discontinued after I misplaced it and began using another notebook. Five weeks later, I found the original notebook so now I had two notebooks I was working with. But I also had the random pieces of paper and back of business cards where I would jot down notes on but would only later misplace - and then find again (sometimes.)
And don't get me started on the forgetting. I leave things at work, my apartment, my parents house, my car, everywhere. Only to find them a few hours/days/weeks later. It is all so draining. And nothing is where it should be. I have always been very particular with where things go but lately, items stay where they land. Perfect example - my CD's are not in order!
Good thing I only have six days left because I'm not sure I could go on like this.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment