Tuesday, April 08, 2008

No Es Nada Mal...

Maybe I'm over thinking this (as I commonly do) but should I be worried that for the past week, every time any of the two producers that I work with comes to see me or call me, they always* start the conversation by saying "No es nada mal." (Translation - "It's nothing bad.")

That's how they start the conversations. No "Hola," no "How's it going?" Not even a "How about that weather?" Nothing. Just a "No es nada mal." Even when they just want to see what I'm doing for lunch I get a "No es nada mal." I know that we have not had a production go smoothly since September of 2007 but seriously, every conversation starting with "No es nada mal." Hmmm, maybe I should worry.

*Note - I may have exaggerate a bit with the always. When things are bad, they start the conversation with a nervous laugh and then lengthening my name by saying it as "Frrrraankieeee" and then launch into what is wrong and how can I resolve it.

This post written while listening to disc 1 of "The Monterey International Pop Festival."

1 comment:

Lorena said...

hey i gave that same cd to my dad?!