Friday, May 09, 2008

Crazy Love

So the other day, I was driving to the office from LAX after doing a bit of work related travel when I heard for the first time on the radio since my wedding, my or our (as in my wife and I) "first dance" song. It was very exciting to hear the song after a little over seven months of marriage. I quickly forgot the reality of the moment and only remembered that first dance. Dancing so close to her, knowing that it was right and was I happy. I started to sing along passionately to the song as a crooked smile began to grow across my face. The moment was good...

Until I was interrupted by a pesky question from my co-worker who was sitting next to me. Basically ruining the moment. What a shame.

This post written while listening to "Crazy Love" by Van Morrison which happens to be our first dance song in question.

No comments: