
My cell phone rang this morning at a little before 6AM. It was my Dad. He had a smile/laughter in his voice as he called me to let me know he was wishing Mickey Mouse a happy 81st birthday. I laughed and thanked him for reminding me.
Now my dad is not a Mickey Mouse fan. He read that little piece of trivia in a newspaper article that morning. But he found it important enough to call me about it because when I was a little kid, I loved Mickey Mouse. Knowing that it was Mickey's birthday reminded him of his first born and the times when the most important thing in his son's life was tucking in the various Mickey Mouse toys before going to sleep.
It's the little things that continue to reminds us of those who love us very much.
It's the little things that continue to reminds us of those who love us very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment