Friday, January 30, 2009

Curiosity

I have been know, on occasions, to be a bit curious. Sometimes, a little to curious for my own good.

This morning, I was standing in line at the Torrance Post Office waiting to mail a few items that I sold on e-bay. The woman next to me was also waiting to mail out a few items - small boxes and bills/letters. She was probably in her late 40's and shorter than me. She wore glasses and had long, straight brownish hair with streaks of white that was parted in the middle. She had a blue long-sleeve button down shirt, black jeans and comfortable shoes on.

Of the various packages and letters she had in her hands, the one that caught my attention was a standard white envelope addressed in nice penmanship to:

Her Majesty The Queen
Buckingham Palace
London, England
United Kingdom

A few hours have past and I'm still wondering what she had to say or send to The Queen?

No comments: