Anyway... this is the latest quiz that I've stumbled on. This particular quiz will help determine which Superhero you most resemble. So you know that once I saw it, I was in.
As I took the quiz, I quickly figured out which questions pertained to which Superheros thanks to my vast knowledge of all things geeky. If I was a Super Villain, I could have easily skewed my answers in effort to see the quiz say, "The Superhero you most resemble is: BATMAN." But I like to be truthful in these quizzes because I'm curious to see what my true answers will come back with.
Imagine my horror when the results indicated that I most resembled:

Superman? Superman!?!? It's not that I have anything against The Man of Steel. Heck, he is pretty cool. He is iconic, has the best powers around and chicks dig him but seriously, Superman? Growing up (and even now) Batman has been my Superhero. The one I understood and related to the best. The one I looked up to and at time tried to emulate. Superman was just OK, pretty plain even. So imagine how I feel knowing that I most resemble... Superman.
And to add insult to injury, the quiz went further by listing a breakdown of what percent of my answers resembled what hero most. Here are my results:
- 80% - Superman
- 70% - Robin (OK, I can live with the one. Actually, I don't mind him. Especially if it is the original Robin and not the one that was killed by The Joker in "The Killing Joke.")
- 65% - Spider-man (not bad either)
- 60% - Supergirl (this one must have been a mistake right?)
- 50% - Batman
In hind sight, I think it was the "Are you accident prone?" question that sank my fate. And the "Are you athletic?" probably did not help. Oh well. So... Which Superhero are you?
3 comments:
You know, I always sort of had you pegged as Supergirl myself growing up. Don't ask me why.
...Are you athelitc??? Seriously I'm asking. Are you? Cuase i could only assume no one is better at sports than Superman so now I'm confused...how did you answer that question ????? How would you answer that question? Frank, were you really honest???
And, here are my results (i'm not kidding- this is my result): *smile* :-)
You are Hulk
Hulk
85%
Spider-Man
75%
Batman
55%
The Flash
55%
Iron Man
50%
Superman
40%
Catwoman
40%
Robin
35%
Supergirl
25%
Wonder Woman
20%
Green Lantern
5%
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.
You are Supergirl
Supergirl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
85%
Wonder Woman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
85%
Superman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
80%
Iron Man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
70%
Green Lantern
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
60%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
Post a Comment