Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Hate Shopping

I'm not trying to be Grinchy, it's just that in general, I'm not a big fan of the shopping and it just so happens that at this time of year, we need to partake in this activity more than usual.

So I really hate shopping. Mostly because last night, I was out shopping for a gift. Not for someone I care about but for the Secret Santa at work who just happens to be a person that I barely speak to throughout the year but yet I'm supposed to get them a gift - under $20 and gift cards are not an option - that they will like. So off I went after work, battling traffic and crowds and semi-empty store shelves to find the perfect gift. At the last minute. When all I wanted to be at home hanging out with Fernie the Christmas tree.

Can you see why I'm sour on shopping?

No comments: