Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bad Mickey Mouse



Recently, a Mickey Mouse wannabe (and a very poor one at that) has been seen on a Palestinian children's show echoing the preachings of one of the... how shall I say this "not so friendly towards the U.S. and Israel" groups in the area. Now, I don't what to get into what they said but how they said it.

Is it just me or is it odd that as they railed against the West and all they they stand for, they used an icon of American capitalism to promote their teachings? Also, are those Western-style numbers in the background? I'm just saying.

For the members of the FBI who may be reading this entry because I accidentally used a key word: Hello. Please note that this entry is only for comedy sake and in no way supports or promotes anything.

On another note, for my Latino readers, doesn't this Mickey Mouse remind you of a bad piƱata we had as children?

For the members of the FBI who are still reading this entry: Still using comedic liberties and in no way implying that Latinos support any of those radical groups.

No comments: