So as of yesterday, the missus is in Mexico for work leaving me home alone, pretending to be a single guy. So besides working and visiting my family, I have a few hours that I would like to occupy (and since I'm left to my own devises - stay out of trouble.) I've been mulling it over and here are a few ideas I came up with...
Option A - It just so happens that Spike TV is running a Star Wars Marathon this weekend. Although the commercials promoting the event are a bit misleading. Episodes I, II and III are airing this weekend (the sub-par films of the franchise) and Episodes IV, V and VI are airing next weekend (possibly the greatest films ever made.) Because of this, this may be a pass for this weekend but I'm willing to give the films another shot.
Option B - On another basic cable channel, TNT is running a Lord of the Rings Marathon with limited commercials. The limited commercials is important because they keep repeating it in every promo spot. The good thing is that the commercials will allow for snack and bathroom breaks but the bad thing is they are commercials.
Option C - With all the hype surrounding the upcoming film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I'm a bit inclined to visit the local video store and rent the Indiana Jones trilogy. I never really got into them growing up so this may be a good opportunity to see what all the fuss is about.
So those are the options that I came up with. As you can tell, it is a conundrum. I'll let you know how it turns out.
This post written while listening to the album "Let it Be... Naked" by The Beatles and avoiding work.
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh, don't guys like beer and pizza? invite some of your other married friends over to hang out :)
Post a Comment