
Oh yeah, I see the Bat Signal. Boy howdy do I see the Bat Signal. Especially since today is opening day for a much anticipated film to say the least. But unlike many other Bat fans, I will not be seeing it today.
OK, I'll give you a second to gather yourself after that last statement. Don't worry - I'll see the film in due time. Why the wait? Partly because in being 34 years of age, I feel that I'm way too old to be seeing a movie at a midnight screening. Although this has been done in the past for such films as Return of the Jedi and Star Wars Episode 1 (don't get me started on this film.)
But mostly because of my 34 years of age, I've become increasingly crotchety. Which turns out to make it disagreeable for me to watch a highly anticipated film in an extremely crowded mega-plex where people are pushy and loud and over all annoying.
But don't worry, I'll be catching The Dark Knight next week. A few times even. Once with the missus and once with my brothers. Each time with a medium Coke and plethora of pop-corn.
In the mean time, I think I'm going to check out Space Chimps. One of the other films opening today. Monkeys in space! That's a whole of funny.
This entry written while listening to "The Best of The Monkees."
2 comments:
not a film i will be seeing...but i did catch a matinee of mama mia- no one told me it was an abba musical!
dude are you 74 or 34? Live a little!!
Post a Comment