I'm not sure what happened or when it happened. I was doing so well writing. A story here, an observation there. The prose was flowing nicely and then suddenly - POOF! All gone. Well, maybe not so much POOF but like a slow braking motion. Either way, the main point is I'm no longer writing.
But now that the new year is upon us, it is time to turn over a new leaf. So I'm committing to virtual paper that I will write again - and often. Both on this here blog - The Dark Monkey Chronicles - and the old fashion way, on paper in my journal. Not to mention some of the stories that I've started but never finished.
This is only one of my new year resolutions. I don't have to many but a few. Hope to keep many of them and help become a better me for 2009.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you kept your resolution! muy bien :)lo
Post a Comment